UPDATED ON: 17 NOVEMBER, 2015
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to HKA Digital Limited. HKA Digital Limited collects information you provide directly to it, such as when you register for the Services; participate in HKA Digital Limited contests and special events; request technical support; or send HKA Digital Limited an email or otherwise interact with it. The types of information HKA Digital Limited may collect directly from you include your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
Information HKA Digital Limited Collects Automatically. HKA Digital Limited may use tools and third party analytical software to automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: HKA Digital Limited logs information about your use of its websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to its websites.
- Device Information:When you access or use the Services, HKA Digital Limited collects information about (i) device properties, including, but not limited to Media Access Control (“MAC”) address, unique device identifier (“UDID”), or other device identifiers; (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data such as zip code, area code and location; and (v) game score and achievements. HKA Digital Limited may also collect other data as reasonably required by HKA Digital Limited to provide, maintain and improve the Services.
Information HKA Digital Limited Collects from Other Sources. HKA Digital Limited may receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information it has about you. For example, when you authorize HKA Digital Limited to connect to certain third-party social networking sites, HKA Digital Limited will access information about you from those sites, such as your name, account information, friend lists, and any other information you make publicly available. HKA Digital Limited collects this information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by third-party social networking sites in addition to the privacy settings you establish with those sites. For more information, please refer directly to the privacy policies of the relevant third-party social networking sites.
USE OF INFORMATION
HKA Digital Limited may use the information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, purchase confirmations, and support and administrative messages;
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- Send you news and information about the Services and communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by HKA Digital Limited and select partners;
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services; and
- Process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards.
HKA Digital Limited may store and process information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
HKA Digital Limited may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work on HKA Digital Limited behalf and need access to such information;
- With other players (for example, in connection with leaderboards);
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of HKA Digital Limited business to another company;
- If HKA Digital Limited has a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce HKA Digital Limited agreements, policies and Terms of Service; and to protect HKA Digital Limited, its users and others from harm; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
HKA Digital Limited may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you.
HKA Digital Limited takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
Information About You. If you wish to have the information HKA Digital Limited collects about you updated or deleted, please contact email@example.com, but note that HKA Digital Limited may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Location Information. You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device or by following the standard uninstall process and removing all HKA Digital Limited applications from your mobile device.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
firstname.lastname@example.org - for all things privacy related